Δευτέρα 12 Ιανουαρίου 2015

A small introduction to who my Bruno was...

Bruno was a black (for the most part) French bulldog. I have no clue who his parents were or where he came from. What I do know is that when he was a puppy a dad decided to get him as a present for his daughters. As the story goes, the girls were too young for a pet and the mom did not care to care  for the dog (especially as the dad was not in the picture). So back goes my Bruno to the 'dad'. He kept him for a few days before giving him to his girlfriend. Lo and behold, a few months later, the girlfriend has an allergy to dogs so 'here, take him back'. It's like he was pair of socks or something. So my poor boy would stay in the house for hours on end as his 'dad' was a doctor.

Now me. I ve always wanted a dog but my mum would never allow me to get one. When I turned 18 I moved to the uk to study. At the end of 2003 I had decided to return to Greece but I had a big overdraft in my bank. I was discussing this with my mum and in the heat of the moment she uttered the following sentence: "if you manage to pay off this overdraft then you can come back and get a dog". Can someone imagine how fast I paid off the overdraft??? Within a couple of months the overdraft was paid and I was packing my way home!  No need to spell out what I did as soon as I was back!

When I heard about Bruno, I was intrigued to see the little guy. Bruno was born on the 1st of August 2002 and at that point it was January 2004 so he was 1.5 years old. The 'dad' opened the door and this black bat looking dog came running out like the wind! He was so excited to see someone, he was running like a maniac around the house, jumping over a meter high! His appearance I have to admit was not what you d expect when you go looking for a puppy! But his eyes were so loving and trusting there was no question he was my dog!

So this is when our adventures begin! 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου