Κυριακή 18 Ιανουαρίου 2015

Yesterday we went to the beach (that's Greece for you, one week it's snowing the next you wanna go swim!) and it hit quite a cord for me. It was bitter sweet being there without my Bruno and I had this really strong memory come back! It totally made me cry but it's sure worth writing about!

I m not sure exactly when this was but it must have been quite early on when I first got my Bruno cause I didn't know French bulldogs can't swim! I thought all dogs swim! No, apparently frenchies don't as their body is so much heavier in the back. So we were at this beach living off that sunshine. We decided to take a little walk along the beach and came across a little stream that cut the beach in half. I easily crossed the stream, the water was a little over my knee and there was no currents or anything. When I reached the other side I looked back and saw my little Bruno all worked up. I started calling him and encouraging him to get in. My poor boy would step in but then back up again. He did that like a million times and then took a big leap. Jumped in and went all the way down to the bottom. I was worried dead! But then once his feet touched the bottom he jumped up again! He kept jumping in and out of the water like a little dolphin until he came out into my hug! My sweet courageous guy did it! I was so so proud of him!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου