Δευτέρα 12 Ιανουαρίου 2015

Good morning sunshine! I went to bed last night with my daughter, Natalia, and as always she kept waking me up for one thing or the other. Of course she d get whatever she needed and then drift into sleep in no time leaving me wide awake with my Bruno memories. It was a hard night but it also brought a couple of smiles to my face....

It was summer time. Summer time in Greece is pretty awesome! We were on holidays at this place called Stoupa. Of course my boy was with us! Holidays without Bruno are never as fun! But it so happened that he had had this skin infection where the wrinkles in his face were. French bulldog have quite the wrinkles and if you don't dry them well they can get infections. Yak! So anyway we d taken him to the vet who gave us a cream to apply but also put him in a huge collar so that he wouldn't be able to scratch his face! Have you ever seen one of these things? They look ridiculous and even more so on my little boy! But he took it like the champ he was! So anyway back to my story...we are both sprawled on the sun bed when I hear the following comment: " wow dude, do you think he has satellite reception???" It was one if the funniest comments I ve ever heard! I turned around and replied.."actually yes, he also gets cable tv"!  As you might expect Bruno became the star of the beach over the next few days! Poor sod would scoop up tons of sand with his collar (helping the kids with making holes???) and had the hardest time getting on the sunbed as every time he d jump, the collar would bump on the sides and he'd fall back! He did have an awesome time despite that of course and was for ever known as the "nova dog"!!!

Have a great day my love.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου