Τρίτη 20 Ιανουαρίου 2015

Well today all my Bruno memories have been somewhat disgusting so you ll have to excuse me as disgusting or not these are memories I d like to hold on to!
So here goes...my friend Ile, Bruno and myself were just hanging out doing our thing when she receives a phone call from her potential future boss inviting her over to her house for a first meeting or something. They obviously knew each other and my friend instead of ditching us asked me to go along for moral support and the rest! So off we go, the three of us (yes the THREE of us, Bruno was always part of the team!). We get to this high end house, massive driveway and everything that goes with it! We re introduced to the nice lady/boss and assure her that Bruno is the best dog ever and he won't pee anywhere. After a while I had to visit the ladies room but didn't want to leave Bruno alone as my friend and her boss had gone somewhere to talk more privately. So I take my Bruno and start wandering the halls trying to find the bathroom....and right when I m stranding on this huge, gorgeous Persian rug, Bruno decides to pull one of his old time favorites and throws up on it! I totally panicked, scooped the vomit up using a tone of toilet paper and-clever I know- threw everything in the loo and flashed....did it go down??? Nooooooooooooo! At which point I hear my friend calling my name! I m embarrassed to say but I just flew the scene in no time, pretending nothing was ever wrong! I m happy to report my friend got the job and nothing was ever mentioned. No questions asked no lies to be told! After all he didn't pee anywhere, did he?? :)



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου